Sunday, January 6, 2013

Out The Game

Apologies for the absence from the blog. The last few months have flown by, and I've just been neglecting it. I know! Blogger 101 lesson not to do. But I'm back on my job, and will be back regularly posting.

I have not done a "Out The Game" post in a while, and finally found some inspiration to do one. As you can see by the picture below there is a lot going on. From the subject, DeShawn Stevenson, to his convenient kitchen appliance, a ATM machine . The picture has been around for about a year now, and like me, I'm sure you have many questions: Withdrawal fees, MasterCard or Visa or both, How often does it get replenish, etc. A salute goes to him for taking a chance with a bold, monochromatic attire choice, however, it is still "Out The Game," but at least he does not have to search for an ATM ever in life again!



No comments:

Post a Comment